Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Reflections on Flickr

O.K. So I'm not as fluent as I thought. I set up the Flickr account with no trouble. Added several photos from my 40th Reunion in Lake Chelan this September. I grouped them, then sent them (I think!) to my best school friend and brother. I should be able to do this some other way, I'm sure, but I used their site and sent the photos off with the invitation for my friend and brother to join Flickr. Does this happen every time you send photos? I tried to sent them via my comcast mail site, but couldn't do it. I guess if I have to transfer all my contacts (friends and family) to my new yahoo mail account....I won't be using this much. I already download photos in my shared documents and can easily send them to whomever I wish via my e-mail. I will have to explore other features on this website. I'm sure it offers much more than I've seen so far.

No comments: