Friday, October 26, 2007

20 Things So Far

I tried writing this blog earlier and thought it was saved in my 'drafts'. When I went in to published this, I hit the button and thought it went. However, it has disappeared somewhere in cyberspace and I'm going to have a go at it again. I thought I would write about my thoughts on the article 43 Things. I began to make a list this week of all the things I would like to accomplish in my life. I found that it was difficult coming up with such a large list and so the number now stands at 20. I will continue to add to the list every week and am looking forward to completing (or deleting/replacing) those 'things' on my list. I also just decided that I would go about it in a way that does not limit me by age, financial capability or any other would-be obstacle. The sky would be the limit. I expect now that my list will grow by leaps and bounds and am looking forward to using my creativity in expanding the list.

2 comments:

katoutthere said...

I too have had trouble moving between the 'drafting' and 'editing' and actually posting. And I know I'm not the only one. You have to click on the word 'edit' to make the editing screen show up; with the little box in front you'd intuitively think that checking that would make the editing possible, but that's not how it works - one of my few complaints with using Blogger. I saw your comment on the movie blog about Horatio Hornblower. That's what led me to your blog. It's fun to know there are so many fans right here in KRL land!

LibraryGuy said...

One of your favorite books is The Magus? I didn't know anyone else had even heard of it, much less read it. That's one of, if not, the most influential book of my teenhood. How cool!
Gosh, the things you learn when you read other people's blogs.